Monday, December 24, 2012

Back to where I was if I did plan "A".

I had ordered some light silk span from Brodak to apply over the fuzzy covering on the wing. After thinking about it for several hours I decieded to remove the old and put on new covering. I was afraid that the silk span would not adhere to the fuzzy areas well. In my impatience I abandoned the idea to apply the above silk span to the fuselage and brushed on two coats of epoxy. Now that I re covered the wing with poly span I had this light silk sapn doing nothing along with me. I started cutting a piece for the rear of the fuselage and when I finished the fuselage was covered with paper. Which is what I had planned all along. All this could have been averted if Brodak had gotten my order here the same day I called it in. I did mail the landing gear back and got the decals so that order is straightened out.

No comments: