Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The darkest side.

December 22 and 23 I was waiting for better winds and the Bearcat waiting for a decision. I started building the micro telemaster. It went together quick. I had been given a motor and 2 micro servo's 2 batteries and another thing that is too big for the system. A speed controller for the motor I think it is. It's obvious the kids removed some of the parts here and there as the prop shaft is missing. I placed it on the pipes close to the ceiling for safe keeping. The elevator and rudder hinging is ignored in the instruction book. The fin and rudder have tiny holes in each and it looks like it should be sewed together. I have never seen that on a kit before and thought it was only used to replicate some old time model.
 I got some 0.6 oz. fiberglass cloth for the Bearcat the other day. So it's back to filling and sanding and waiting for the balsa order to come in for the Legacy 40 build.

No comments: