Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy_______ing mothers day.

Fed Ex stopped a few minutes ago and delivered two boxes. Both from Sharies Berries. Upon opening them we found one from our son and one from Tom, Sharie and Zeke. I checked the shipping label and both had our address on them but one was supposed to go to a mother in Naugatuck, CT. I called Sharies Berries and they couldn't find any record of the wayward order and said to keep both and they would square it up when the other people called. Just for giggles I googled Margaret Dasilva, the non recipient, and found a phone number and had to leave a message. I told her, I hope, what had happened and what was said and what Tom, Sharie and Zeke should do. Before I ended I did wish her a happy mothers day.
  I have the Polynesian flying pretty good. I had to ad one ounce of tail weight and ended up with about one and a half ounces in the wing tip. I made up a shorter set of lines, 65 to 64 feet eye to eye, and it flew well. The warmer weather made a half turn in on the needle and the lap time dropped exactly 0.1 seconds. Just like the big boys said.
  I also installed the rigging to tow the extra mower behind the Cub Cadet. The Craftsman goes way too fast in 4th and too slow in 3rd.

No comments: