Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Two more gallons gone.

I finally found a home for the S/T .60 that works. Mating it with the profile P-63 did the trick. Removing the .025 head gasket and installing a .010 helped too.
 I brought the Guru out yesterday and for some reason I have to make large changes to the controls. Up is good but down is way too much. All it's done is sit on the wall. Maybe my touch has changed. I added a turn of up into the push rod and will check that next time out. The Privateer engine ran funny so I removed the tank and put new tubing on it and put it back in. I have up and down pretty close on that one. The flying weather has been real nice lately. The smell of the fertilizer lingers at the field still.
  I did some research and found the water temperature sender that Dakota Digital uses with their gauge packages. They want $32.00 for one but I found it on Amazon for $13.00+shipping for a total of $20.00. It's been reading 20/25 degrees low for a while but steady so I could rely on it's reading.  The stud that the wire connects to is loose.

No comments: