Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thge herd is thinned.

I got to the auction site early but the ones that got there yesterday were in better shape. I put three planes in the swap shop and one in the auction. By the time I finished the paper work the three in the swap shop were gone. The one for auction was on a table that didn't get used until late afternoon. I studied the way things were going in the auction and cut the reserve price in half. My plane was third from last to get to the block and went for just a bit over half what I originally wanted. I brought home $225.00 after sitting for 6 hours. Most of the things went for half or less than the reserve and the radios didn't sell at all. That's hope and change for you. I'm sure a lot of the stuff will be at the WRAM show next week and sell for twice what it was bought for today.

No comments: