Saturday, July 2, 2011

Got tickets.

I was looking at the Fox .40's and started thinking about intake leaks. I figured out how to pressurize the intake to check for leaks. Leaks from the hold down screws and through the venturi boss. I slopped on some Plumbers Goop and hopefully cured a problem. I flew one of the engines this afternoon and it was better. I have to try more nitro next.
I went on line to get tickets to LA yesterday and made the mistake of checking the skymiles box. I couldn't get any further even though I had selected seats and wanted to buy the tickets. This morning I called the airline and they got me back on the right track and told me to do it without checking the skymiles box. Everything went through as normal. Will arrive on Sunday the 9th leave on Tuesday the week after.

No comments: