Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bird houses.

I took a walk to the power line and checked the blue bird houses. They needed cleaning as the birds have been using them during the winter for shelter. I got the idea to put one at the Brooklyn field as I've seen blue birds there. I removed one of the three in the yard and brought a plane just in case the wind was low enough for flying. When we got there the wind was too high so I only installed the bird house, removed the mower battery and stopped at the diner in Central for a snack. A friend stopped by and we gave her a bird house to put in her yard which left me with no spares. I got some wood and made up three more boxes just in case. The snow is just about gone today but more is in the forecast later in the week. Bak Flip took the money last Fri. so the cover should be on it's way.

No comments: