Monday, March 11, 2013

Just wet.

I took a peak at the little league ball fields and they are clear of snow. Some idiot was playing lets make divots in the outfield with a golf club so I had to wait. I went back around noon and got in one flight as the winds were rough. Later in the afternoon I took a plane and went to check out the Brooklyn field and found it clear of snow also. I got in two flights and the winds were banging the plane around pretty good there too. Lots of standing water there as well as the ball field. I checked the mail and the firing pin came in. It didn't fit and I had to grind it down in all dimensions to get it to fit. The slot that the shell ejector rides in needed enlarging also. That keeps the pin from shooting out when the bolt is retracted. A pretty simple design. I'm still waiting for the bak flip.

No comments: