Friday, March 1, 2013

It's ordered.

I called Bak Ind. and ordered one of their VP models p/n 162204. $699.00 delivered. It's one of their newest models. It should be here late next week. I started painting the Bipe. The can of propellant I have for the Badger air brush is getting low so I ordered two more cans from Amazon. They are on back order but the price is well worth it. The can and air brush I have I bought from Tower I believe back in the very early 80's. It came as an extra with a small compressor a one quart spray gun and the glass bottle detail gun kit I used all the time. I still have it and it still works.I never used the quart gun. I never used the air brush until this past winter. Now I'm using it on every plane for touch up and small stuff. Funny how that happens. I bought a small HVLP gun from Amazon for $13.00 and that works very well for the bigger jobs using the compressor and 40 psi.

No comments: