Monday, July 5, 2010

A.M. flights.

I'm heading for the new school in Sterling shortly and a person from the Boston area should meet me there. I went there yesterday and someone was hitting golf balls through the space I wanted to fly in. I ended up at the dog track. I hope to get there first today. The new guy don't want to fly off pavement at all but there is a lot of grass to choose from. I'm still trimming the Snow Fox and am getting close. I had to reverse the flap horn to get more down control. I built it like the plan, I think, and had more up. The pushrod holes were in front of the hinge line so I moved them in back of the line and things were better. I put 3 inch wheels on it to keep it from tipping up on the nose on grass but haven't tried them yet. Looks stupid. The second Flite Streak flies like crap and I re-set everything to the directions yesterday. I'll try that today too.
We went to Jereme's to visit with Neal for a while last evening. The usual fare for a cookout. Beer, tequila, wine, explosives.

No comments: