Monday, July 26, 2010

On line shopping site.

After the success of moving leadouts forward on the flite streak I moved them forward on the Super 80. What a difference. I removed all the engine off set when I got home and hope to test that change tomorrow. I got new tanks and tried one today. It don't hold as much as the old one I've been using. I'm surprised there is that much of a change inthe same line of tanks. I got the other new on and will test it as soon as possible.
Roy stopped by today and told me about his new tires and seat on his HD. $50.00 each for the tires. Denniskirk.com he said. I looked it up and found some good prices on batteries but no acid. Kinda makes sense though.
I called Fox and my order had shipped Friday. I made another order for the parts I need for the third engine. Maybe tomorrow the first one will be in.

4 comments:

2Evil4U said...

I've still got at least a quart of acid from when I had to fill my new mower battery.

2Evil4U said...

http://www.americanmototire.com

is where I get all of mine.

Perry Rose said...

Where did you get the acid?

2Evil4U said...

Napa, I think?