Thursday, August 14, 2008

El Camino gets used.

With the softball field messed up I went to the old dog track parking lot to fly. Weeds have grown up through the cracks in the asphalt and needed to be cut. I loaded up the plane and equipment and the weed wacker. After a few minutes of running the engine started losing power and I ended up pulling most of the weeds out by hand. I have to take the carb. apart see what's going on.
I got the Fox .40 I won on ebay and had a time getting it started. It did start and I ran several ounces of fuel through it. Sounded good at 7 pm. Smoked up the bugs in the neighborhood too.
The seller is having a time getting the dash shipped. I suggested rolling it in some cardboard like a burrito and sending it that way. It will probably taste better. Still waiting for the seat and dash pad too.

No comments: