Thursday, August 28, 2008

J. C. Whitney to the rescue.

The Herculiner cane in today. I have to get some xylene for the cleanup and thinner and wipe down before applying the coating.
I got some shelving from Wood's Auto, it will help clean up some of the clutter in the garage.
The 'Easy ' is coming along. I've figured out how to get the fuselage together. I got the bellcrank in the wing. installing the pushrod will be another problem as the bellcrank will be hidden when installed in the wing. I'll probably use a straw as a guide for the push rod as it threads into a fitting on the bellcrank.
We found out that ATT never set us up for the fast service when we ordered it. The repairman said our service is slower than the slowest ATT offers. We should be getting a rebate check for the difference. He matched the computer with and ATT service and were back in business.

No comments: