Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moving along nicely.

I e mailed the seat person and he said it was being shipped Friday the 15th. I got in touch with the dash guy and it will be shipped very soon. He didn't believe I would pay the shipping as he don't have an account with anyone for large items like the seat guy has. Anyway I convinced him and he got me the price and he's paid. The dash pad came in Friday and I did a buy it now on some seat covers a few minutes ago.
I removed the carb. from the weed wacker and took it apart. It looked clean but I hit all the holes with carb. cleaner anyway. I put it back together and no change. I took it apart again and was going to change some gaskets when I found a gasket I hadn't removed the first time. Under it is a screen filter and it was clogged with mush. I cleaned it out and changed the filter and put it back together and it ran quite well.
A model airplane contest tomorrow, Sunday, in Lee MA. That's off exit 2 of the Mass pike. Pretty close to Lebanon Valley drag strip.

No comments: