Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baton Rouge contest.

Oct. 18 and 19. Where is "Brunet's" rest. Gil says the group goes there for eats and drinks Sat. night.
I found some screws loose on the $20.00 Fox .40 yesterday. The coverplate screws were loose and one fell off just as it fired up. I replaced it and the one that was lost. I also replaced the tank and the engine run was much better. I'm using 3 inch spacing on the handle, up from 2 3/4" and 1/8" shorter elevator control horn for more control movement. I'm working on a plane I gave up on last year.

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Brunet's Cajun Restaurant. Mona and I've been there once. It's pretty good. The drive from home is sucky, especially during the week. Food is basically like Sammy's with a different atmosphere.

2Evil4U said...

Here's a link.

http://www.brunetscajunrestaurant.com/