Friday, August 8, 2008

A good day.

I went flying this morn. and had two good flights. When I got home I found the aluminum pads under the engine were cracked. Off with the K&B and on with a Fox .35.
At 1330 hrs. I went to Townline Auto for the front end alignment and VIN check. When the person checked the VIN he wanted two places on the car. Luckily he knew where to look and after scraping off layers of paint the second location was found. I was worried to say the least. On the ride home it rained quite hard and the wipers worked well on both high and low speeds. Then to top off the day I won the bid on a never run Fox .40 engine on ebay. This morning I did a buy it now on a dash pad and am waiting it's arrival. I haven't heard from the seat people yet and I'm getting concerned. I still have a dash assembly to bid on. It's the same as is in the El Camino now and not the SS style.

No comments: