Saturday, November 28, 2009

Didn't work.

As I got ready to paint the red I sprayed a thin coat of clear on the white. It reacted. Some areas of white will stand up to the clear and some won't. All I can figure is the thinner the white paint the worse effect the clear has on it. I've done all the painting I'm going to on the plane for now.
It looks like the weight will be in the low to middle 40 ounce range. The OS engine is 2 to 3 ounces heavier than a Fox. I have both as the one I bought on ebay came in today. It all depends where the balance is as to which engine I use.
I'm listening to the Baton brothers show on a local access channel. Two guitar players that can't sing and barely can play. They are trying hard and are on every week for an hour. They are from Voluntown, CT.

No comments: