Friday, November 12, 2010

Smoky basement.

The washing machine finally died yesterday afternoon. I had put in a wash and shortly after something burned up in the machine. Probably the control circuits. The curcuit breaker didn't pop and the outlet still has juice in it. I syphoned the water out and we went to the store and bought a Whirlpool side loader to be delivered Sat. With all the wind we have had lately I opened the doors and windows to vent the house but the wind had stopped. It took a while for the smoke to clear without the wind. Nothing else damaged. The machine had stopped working before I found it but it's a good thing I was home to un plug it. I got my plane storage rack in that room under the black board.

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Yowza. That thing had a good run. You'll like the new one. You can really pack a front loader washer and it will still do a good job.

Perry Rose said...

I'm sure it will be load tested on a regular basis.