Thursday, December 16, 2010

Got the tree.

I waited until the temp. got above 30 and went to the Allen hill tree farm. This is the first year I was allowed to drive down to the tree lot. I was home in 45 minutes.
After that I packed up two planes and went to the field. After 2 flights with the Primary Force I flew the Twister. What a difference. Just plain steady. I'm mulling building another from scratch with the new tail and sending it down in pieces like the P. Force. I have an extra box that the Vector came in for shipping.
The Lightning is coming along. I'm building the flaps so I can install the wing in the fuse.
The castor oil came in today too. I have enough to last me a couple years.

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

I can ship the wood box back empty if you need it.

Perry Rose said...

I don't think that will be necessary.