Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fast action.

Cold as a bitch today again. Windy too.
I started on the last of the scratch built planes today. More like started to assemble it. I have the wing, tail and small things built and only the fuselage needs to be put together. So that's what I did. Just about ready to trial fit the wing into it.
I started to write an article about the Twister I modified. That was yesterday. I started over this morning and got it together along with a drawing of the new stab/elev and a picture of the completed plane. I e-mailed it to the magazine Control Line World printed by Brodak in PA. I got a response almost immediately. They want to print the article in the January issue that is going to the printers tomorrow. I had to give permission to use my e-mail address and send a mug shot for the article. The mag. only comes out 4 times a year so I caught them at the right time.

No comments: