Sunday, April 2, 2017

Fuel testing.

I started to use the new fuel mix in my biggest engines and so far they are responding quite well. I used to use fuel with 10% nitro in those engines which is more costly. My mix runs longer on the same amount and produces as much power. These engines are old school and newer school and limited production engines. All from Europe, Japan and China. Doing this has made me make some changes to a plane built in China and that made it fly very well. I made the same changes to the plane that I built from a kit of the same plane. Of course the winds are too high and the carnival is still at the park but by the time the winds calm down the carnival will be gone. I looked over the park this morning and there is lots of usable space to fly away from the carnival stuff. Maybe if I can get out early enough before the winds pick up I can test the last of my .60 size engines.

No comments: