Monday, April 10, 2017

Running good.

I went to the park early to beat the forecast winds. I got in three flights with the Nomad and the fixes I made worked. The fuel burn is back to where it should be and still getting 10 laps after the pattern. Next time out I'll reduce the fuel load some. I brought the Chipmunk and tried to get in a flight but the winds had picked up and the controls are over sensitive. At home I drilled another hole in the control horn and reduced the elevator travel about 75%. I can increase it to get it flying like I want.
 I stopped at the Office Depot and got their email so I could send them the pdf files of the new Wildcat plans. This plane can be used in two events, profile and warbird. I was waiting for the designer to make a set of plans for engine power vs. electric and got them sent to Office Depot. I'll check on it this afternoon.
 I finally got around to trimming the bushes near the fence so I can get through with the push mower without getting scratched up. I filled 4 trash bags with the branches. Three bags fit into the trash can.

No comments: