Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Another change.

I got in some flights at the park this morning and kept an eye out for the bird. I heard his call a few times but he must have been shut in.
   I've been going to swap the ASP for the Evo .52 and today I figured out how to accomplish that without swapping. I've been looking at some of the other profiles I have and decided on using the P-39. I've had it for a while now and it's been flying well with the OS .46LA engine. I had to pare some wood off the motor mounts as the Evo is a lot wider than the O.S. engine. To help I made up some mounts that the engine would bolt to and then the mounts would bolt to the plane. It took a few hours but I got it done in time for tomorrow. It sticks out a half inch more than the O.S. but that shouldn't hurt things too much. I may need longer lines. I hope the grass got cut today.

No comments: