Saturday, July 1, 2017

Again and again.

The new light seems to be a gift from the power company. The neighbor only wanted the pole to elevate the wires but the company put a light on it also. It will be taken care of.
  The ASP .52 arrived yesterday and I got on the horn and ordered a venturi set up for it. The conversion for the Evo .52 came in at the same time so I installed it and ran an ounce of fuel through the engine to get it close for flying this morning. i should have gotten two of the ASP's as they are easier to convert to a venturi system than the Evo. and $25 cheaper.
 I got the Strega painted and almost assembled. I can't spray the clear coat because of the humidity. I'm looking at low 70 ounces. What I cut out just about makes up for what I put back. It does look a lot better.

No comments: