Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A friend in need is a bird brain.

https://youtu.be/eJiD0301Zq8

We went to the town of Livingston to check out their parks for a flying site. No good. Then we went to North Park and walked around there for a while before checking with officials. They said we could fly in the driving range or ball fields but he didn't tell us that. Then we went to South Park where I usually fly to check and see if the grass was cut. Nope. I brought out the plane anyway and got in two short flights to check the engine run. It seemed to be running properly so i was getting ready to put up a full flight when I saw the Pea standing next to me. I was surprised he would come that close. It took a lot of persuading but I finally got him behind a fence so I could get the flight in. AS soon as I landed he came over to the plane again checking it out intently. I walked to the truck and he followed me and then wouldn't let me leave. We had to corral him behind the truck and speed away. I put some seeds in my box for our next meeting.
  The ASP ran very well with a different glow plug and the normal needle valve assembly on 2% nitro home brew. 4 ounces gave me 15 laps after the clover.

No comments: