Monday, July 3, 2017

Dried out.

I installed the dehumidifier in the shop and let it run for 24 hours. Thsi morning after mowing the lawn I made a couple tests using two clears. I settled on Dupli-Color clear over the Rustoleum 2X clear. I got two coats on and we went to the movies to see Despicable Me 3.
 It's a Movie Tavern theater where you can get food and drink at your seat so you can eat and spill in the dark so no one notices. Unless you voice an expletive and jump up. I ordered a coffee and said if it's not hot don't bring it. I got a cup last week and it was tepid. I sent it back and got one that was a few degrees warmer, I should have sent that back also. The waitress came back after a while and said they didn't have any coffee. No more extras at that place.
The clear didn't fog or blush and is curing now. I screwed the landing gear on and have to wait for the fuel tank and engine. Once they are installed I'll take another picture and send it to the control line columnist so he can put it in the magazine.
 I don't think I will be able to fly at the park until they mow the grass. I don't think they are working today and won't be tomorrow either.

No comments: