Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Ordered parts.

I added a piece of center sheeting and the leading edge sheeting on the top of the wing. I have to wait for it to dry before taking the wing out of the jig. I can't go much further as the red things are in the way of the bottom sheeting and spars. The bell crank is ready to install and I had ordered the wrong flap control horn, which is my usual M. O. I figured the upright had to move 3/4 to the left. I put it in the vise and leveled the horn with a line level. My trusty Bernz-O-Matic heated the braze and i slid the item to where it should be and added more braze to hold it. I filled the top hole with braze and re drilled it 1/16 as I want to use a clevis. I have some ply wood parts from the Legacy kit as I used fuselage mounted gear on it so I have all the parts needed to make wing mounted gear on this build.
  I called Brodak and ordered the motor and stuff so that will keep the fuselage on the table until that arrives.


No comments: