Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I went, I flew, I froze my Bippy. Shoulda just bet it.

 There was five others already at the field when I arrived this morning. Low 20's for temps. A light wind that had a nasty bite to it chilled my hands quickly. I assembled the Eagle 63 and warmed the engine with hot water. I had put 2 ounces of fuel in last night. It started right up and I carried it to the runway. I flew with two others and had to fly around until I got a chance to land. I stayed for a short while and went home with the third first flight of the new year. One member had a new plane and got in a first first flight.
  I made a tour of the snow blowers filling tires and things. It's forecast to be very cold and snowy for a few days.
 We took the tree down and it went through the door easier than I expected. All back to normal now.

No comments: