Thursday, December 17, 2009

Same as yesterday only colder.

I dropped Ma off at the school and after that she is going to get the Saturn from the dealer as they have flashed the computer. Not a pretty mind picture.
I had some plans re sized and then figured an easier way to get what I want. I e-mailed the plans guy and asked if he could cut a set of ribs for an S-1 ringmaster size wing using the much better airfoil of the large Ringmaster. No answer yet.
I figure that when I change bars on the Harley something got bent on the tach. wiring and shorted it out. After I tried to remove the tach. there was no short anymore. I didn't try to start it when I changed bars either or I would have noticed it at that time.
It's 1530 pm and 20 degrees with 20 to 30 winds
I don't think the closing on my mothers house will be tomorrow. The buyers want to close to take advantage of the tax cut for first time buyers. Two weeks left yet.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Sounds like you're getting there. So it seems the tach was drawing the voltage to the ignition down and the steering column in the Saturn died?