Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A half decent day.

The sale of my mother's house is going along. The inspection was done last week and we haven't heard anything from it.
We went to the dog track and I got in one flight. Cool and a bit breezy but the turbulence was too much to make any more flights. The flaps help it cut a nice corner. The airfoil is a high lift thing as it really floats when landing. I went to the dumping grounds in the back of the track and loaded up some more stuff to bring to the bulky waste site in the morning.
The rebuilt Primary Force is coming along and I put a coat of primer on the fuse. this afternoon. I figure on using all Dupli-Color paints this time rather than mixing them as I did on the other rebuild. I have to get a can of orange for the trim color. NAPA has a good selection of paints. My balsa order came in the other day so I'm all set for the building season. Too bad I don't have anything to build or re build now.
I found an ignition system on ebay and bought it. It's a conversion kit back to points and condenser. $39.00 free shipping. Watch it be something else causing the problem.

No comments: