Friday, March 26, 2010

Another dark and stormy night.

I ordered some balsa for the new build. The foam wing and molded leading edges came out well and the balsa order will get it to the end.
The plane storage rack in the last post was fine until I tried to take a plane out of the center. The cutouts are an inch too close together and the wheels are under the plane next it. I had some left on a Home Depot gift card and bought an eight foot board. I spaced the cutouts at 8 inches and got 11 planes on the rack now. I moved things around in the room and put the rack near the wall. I took planes from the rack near the windows and put them in the rack on the opposite wall. I took the window rack down along with the curtain that blocked sunlight from ruining the covering on the planes in that rack.
While I was trying to self check out at Home Depot I spotted some money near the scanner. I picked it up and after a major fight with myself I turned it over to the attendant who may have done the right thing. $31.00 worth. I didn't look back.

No comments: