Monday, March 29, 2010

Another dark and stormy night,day, night, day and night.

Water everywhere. and 2 nights and a day to go of more rain. Water is running down the hill and out to the wall. Puddles all around the garage and the garden is filling fast. The water from the previous storm hasn't drained yet and we are getting even more this time. 5 feet high and rising.
I watched the race today and figured the 11 and 18 were screwed when they were the only ones to pit for tires with 8 laps to go. Gordon in the lead and the 18 hits the wall, another caution. The 11 is up to 4th. The restart the 17 gets by Gordon and they bump letting the 11 and 20 to get by for a 1 and 2 finish. A real fantastic finish.
My balsa order came in so I can finish up the latest build, a foam wing Shoestring. I got another in mind as I came across another reduction of the 576 Ringmaster plans. 90% this time for a 48 inch wing span. Hopefully the weather will be good enough so I wont start it until winter.

No comments: