Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring might be springing.

Low 50's today and light winds.I went to the dog track and got some flights with the Super 80 and the Flite Streak. I took the engine off the 80 and the Streak and put the LA .25 on the 80. It is a lot more powerful than the older OS .25. The 80 is more stable than the Streak so I will try it with the better engine.
I washed the car and the truck, played some horseshoes and had an early supper.
I have been watching a different repo man show on TV and switching between the public access channel which has Polka music. These bands must be from the 60's as they all have beetle hair cuts. The worst ones played Willie Nelson's "Blue eyes crying in the rain". As bad as they were they are still better than Willie. Must have been the dual accordions. I can't wait for the Baton brothers to come on. Too bad there not on u tube. They are probably banned for life.

No comments: