Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A dark and stormy night, again.




All day the weather just was crappy enough so I couldn't do much outside. A light sprinkle now and then. So I went into R&D mode and came up with a rack to hold my fleet in a compact area. I can get 9 planes in a 5 foot long rack. No more on the floor but still some on the old wall racks. I moved the Astro Hog into the basement as it is a big plane. I built it from Model Airplane News plans 4 years ago and never finished it. I couldn't get it into the truck with the others when I went to the auction. It's got a 6 foot wing and the original flew with a .35 engine and changed r/c pattern forever. It was the first successful low wing aerobatic plane.I should take in a club meeting and offer it up. I can't get through on the club web site.

1 comment:

Qu'que chose said...

Love the colors and the photos! The planes are beautiful!