Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring is here again.

It got up to the low 60's today with light winds. I moved the El Camino over one stall and moved all the stuff out of the way of the hot rod so I could get it out of the shed and into the garage for the season. I had to wash it as the winds had dusted it up real good. I started the lawn mower and ran it around a bit to loosen it up. We went to the dog track late morning and I got in 3 flights with a tank that held 4.4 ounces. What a difference having more than enough fuel. One flight was too lean and went over 9 minutes. I had filled it to the top on that one. The engine is still breaking in and isn't a steady runner yet. Fox .40. The wind wasn't blowing into the sun for the most part. With all the rain we've had the horseshoe pits were dry. Hard to figure.

No comments: