Sunday, July 6, 2008

Off to the muffler shop


My son in law came with his roll back and took the El Camino to have the exhaust system made up, a windshield installed, a new radiator, front shocks and new pinion seal installed. I tried to buy a new exhaust system from the auto parts store but it's not made anymore. I need a pair of horns for it too.
I had thought I tried everything to get the engine of the plane running right the other day but as I was re-doing some other tanks to try I remembered muffler pressure. I hadn't thought of it at the time. It may have helped. Something to try next time out.

3 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Starting to look like a car again. Did I manage to keep most of the relevant parts when I delivered it?

Perry Rose said...

All but the seat.

Perry Rose said...

You should have a pic. of the other side in one of your e-mails.