Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tires are us.

I drove to Groton this morning and got the tires. I stopped at NAPA here in town and got some lug nuts. I needed 20. The things are packaged in 4s. 6 something for four. Times five. I got a second tube of urethane adhesive for the rear window. It took it all. They shouldn't leak anyway. I went to the school and tried one of my Fox .35 on the ringmaster. It didn't go well and I removed it and re installed the Enya and took the popsicle stick out and one of the head gaskets. It's back to the way it was. It didn't burp but it wouldn't run inverted either. Not to mention the thunder storm that came up just as I was going to start the engine. I hid in the dugout until it ended. I installed the seat belts in the El Camino, the horn is next. I've been told that registering it in CT shouldn't be much of a problem. We'll see.

No comments: