Tuesday, July 15, 2008

While I was making changes to the oldest Primary Force my son in law arrived with the El Camino. The exhaust, windshield and rear window was installed. The new HD radiator is in the bed in the box. New shocks and some loose bolts tightened. I backed of the roll back and into the garage. I installed the windshield wipers and they work fine. The mufflers are 2 or 3 chamber flow masters as I wanted stock items. Oh well. Good solid pipe too.I removed the old radiator and dumped about a quart of anti freeze on the floor. I bumped the timing up a twitch and now I got a wrench on top of the tranny someplace. Two new hoses and a pair of horns and a gallon of anti freeze should do it. The tires should be ready next week or so. Richard took the car for a ride before bringing it here to test the rebuild on the trans. He said it worked fine. So far so good.

No comments: